How do i start?with all those methods?how do i use them?

Ive visited some sites that have been recommended by some of you here.Unfortunately,those tutorials and their insane explanations…i cant even understand how they work.Can anyone recommend me a website where i can download a program that enables me to start learning?Besides,What do i need to learn before i start programming my own programs?

Please add me if you’re interested on teaching me…ive been studying on my own for weeks E-mail add:Fenixken@hotmail.com

You can download DEV-C++, which is a nice free C/C++ compiler, which comes with all the library’s needed to create a openGL program.

Links to it on mywebsite: www.angelfire.com/linux/nexuxone/

Also a good book on C/C++ and the OpenGL Programming guild Book also.

Originally posted by Ac+:
[b]Ive visited some sites that have been recommended by some of you here.Unfortunately,those tutorials and their insane explanations…i cant even understand how they work.Can anyone recommend me a website where i can download a program that enables me to start learning?Besides,What do i need to learn before i start programming my own programs?

Please add me if you’re interested on teaching me…ive been studying on my own for weeks E-mail add:Fenixken@hotmail.com[/b]

the link doesnt work…

Thankz for the help everyone

Opp’s typo…

corrected
www.angelfire.com/linux/nexusone/

Originally posted by Ac+:
[b]the link doesnt work…

Thankz for the help everyone [/b]