glheader.h file

does anyone have a none unix or MESA version of the glheader.h file??? all I can find on a net search is either unix or MESA versions. neither seem to work with a simple solar system code I am trying to put together.

Are you talking about the gl.h?
What compiler are you using, if it is Microsoft VC++ it comes with the corrects gl.h file.

look in include/gl directory.

Though I think that the gl.h file from the unix site should still compile on a non-unix unix system.

What is the error the compiler is giving you?

Originally posted by stumpMJ:
does anyone have a none unix or MESA version of the glheader.h file??? all I can find on a net search is either unix or MESA versions. neither seem to work with a simple solar system code I am trying to put together.

It is glheader.h. I am using the compiler in Borland 5.02. It is opening the header file but then it hangs up and says it can’t open one of the mesa specific .h files that is calls out. I tried commenting out the #include <mesafilename.h> and it passed it but when I went to run it I got an error that said that there was a invalid OMF record type 0x21 in the Glut32.lib. I am completely stumped on this one.

[This message has been edited by stumpMJ (edited 02-14-2002).]

Don’t use the glheader.h, use gl.h instead.

Better yet just do the following, just use the GLUT.H header:

#include<GL\GLUT.H> // GLUT.H has all the other headers listed in it.
#include <stdlib.h>
#include <math.h>

The library you are using maybe compiled for Microsoft VC++, You may need to use a library conversion utility to make it borland friendly. Look in the borland doc’s for converting a MSVC library to a Borland format. Or do a search on the web for a Borland support site, they may have a Borland friendly version of the library that you can download.

Originally posted by stumpMJ:
[b]It is glheader.h. I am using the compiler in Borland 5.02. It is opening the header file but then it hangs up and says it can’t open one of the mesa specific .h files that is calls out. I tried commenting out the #include <mesafilename.h> and it passed it but when I went to run it I got an error that said that there was a invalid OMF record type 0x21 in the Glut32.lib. I am completely stumped on this one.

[This message has been edited by stumpMJ (edited 02-14-2002).][/b]