Textures

When I texture a polygon (a square in this case) there shows up a few pixels of odd colors in the texture at the bottom left corner. I’m pretty sure the texture data is being loaded correctly, but I’m not sure what else could be wrong. Here’s an image for you:

Sorry about the crappy quality, but you can see the four areas I’m talking about roughly in the center of the screen. It’s a single texture repeated twice in both directions, and then rotated 22.5 degrees (just to see if I could do it). Any ideas? I really don’t know how to go about fixing this problem, so I can’t really be more specific. I’m kind of a noob at this stuff. I’m using OpenGL v1.3 running with Dev-C++ on Windows XP.

Such errors almost certainly indicate that the texture is not loaded correctly or it is incorrectly (e.g. using incorrect address) uploaded to the OGL.

Yeah, I feel dumb now. The problems was that two of the arguements to the fseek() function to find the starting point for the texture data were switched around. I don’t know why it didn’t return an error, but I switched it back and it works fine now. Thanks for the reply, though.