OpenGL under Windows 2000

Hello all,
I was wondering if anybody could help me get OpenGL working under Windows 2000. If you’re not sure how to get it working under win2k, then any information on getting OpenGL running under NT would be useful as well

Thanks
~Chris

Originally posted by Chris:
[b]Hello all,
…, then any information on getting OpenGL running under NT would be useful as well

Thanks
~Chris[/b]

The First time i installed WinNT 4, and i saw OpenGL was installed, well at least the OpenGL Screen Savers were installed, and i looked de WinNT/System32 directory, and there were the opengl32.dll and glu32.dll, so i think you don´t have to do anithing, now if you have a 3D graphic card that supports OpenGL, you’ll have to install the drivers of the card manufacter.

By Hec

I cannot get OpenGL to work under windows 2000. I have an Intel i740 with the latest drivers. It’s weird because my openGL screen savers work but not my games

Originally posted by Chris:
[b]Hello all,
I was wondering if anybody could help me get OpenGL working under Windows 2000. If you’re not sure how to get it working under win2k, then any information on getting OpenGL running under NT would be useful as well

Thanks
~Chris[/b]

— I heard that playing games under windows 2000 would be difficult. It is based on the NT OS and it was not geared for gaming. Gamers should stick with win95, 98 or the upcoming windows ME.