Is it possible to make a link between ...

…the large -full- OpenGL, downloadable since sept. 2001, and the new video-cards ?
Maybe by integrating an updated “card-listing-file” in the setup-program ?!

I must say, my previous sytem (PI, Voodoo2),
yielded much better resulsts than my current system (PIII, SiS 305 32MB). That is without the OpenGL made on sept. 2001; card is not supported.

SiS 305 32MB <- That isn’t a video card… it’s a POS.

Spend $40 and get a video card.

Yeah “Uh” thats some good advice there…Youre a regular rocket scientist. The guy that started this post had a good idea that no ones thought of (or posted at least) and here you come with your “buy a new card shiet”

You are prolly one of those rich ass urban kids on your daddys computer that doesnt have problems right? Or better yet you work for the companies that dick us around on tech support?

Fuhk off jackass.

Originally posted by pissed_off_2k3:
[b]Yeah “Uh” thats some good advice there…Youre a regular rocket scientist. The guy that started this post had a good idea that no ones thought of (or posted at least) and here you come with your “buy a new card shiet”

You are prolly one of those rich ass urban kids on your daddys computer that doesnt have problems right? Or better yet you work for the companies that dick us around on tech support?

Fuhk off jackass.

[/b]

I’m not a child or am I using a $400 video card. I am using a very inexpensive economy card.

And my advice is VERY sound if said above user wants to play computer games.

A good card can be had at a very reasonable price. Even a kid working at McDonalds can scrap up $40.
www.pricewatch.com

Here’s one… but it requires an AGP slot:

Chaintech A-G448 nVidia GeForce4 MX440 AGP 4X 64MB DDR
http://www.googlegear.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=323214

$43 with FREE SHIPPING

PCI only cards cost more I’m afraid… since no one is using them anymore.

Dude you were spose to resort to a childish level with me and argue on the forums LOL. Youre no fun. Im trying to ease the tention with some fun here.