Creative Banshee Open GL on Win2000

i recently upgraded to Win2000 from 2in98, my banshee driver was working perfectly on my 98 all my my opengl games where working perfectly!!.
since i upgraded non had worked with open gl, but i ha d a game that has 2 options direct or open gl so i choosed direct and it worked!!, so i tried to download the banshee NT drivers and open gl drivers but it did not work 2
are there any other specified 2000 proffessional Drivers!?!??
if there please post the url , thanks alot …

I am looking into this problem…

I have the same problem. How much ram is on your card? Mine has 16megs. I have downloaded every driver I can find. I will get back with you…

You need special drivers…
The only source I know for WORKING OpenGL drivers are on the STAR TREK - AWAY TEAM game CD…it works brilliantly…
I have a spesific Win2k driver for the banshee card aswell if you’d be interested…

Originally posted by Osama:
i recently upgraded to Win2000 from 2in98, my banshee driver was working perfectly on my 98 all my my opengl games where working perfectly!!.
since i upgraded non had worked with open gl, but i ha d a game that has 2 options direct or open gl so i choosed direct and it worked!!, so i tried to download the banshee NT drivers and open gl drivers but it did not work 2
are there any other specified 2000 proffessional Drivers!?!??
if there please post the url , thanks alot …