mod gl problems

my half works fine until i switch it to gl mode and my mods includin tour of duty and day of defeat dont open iether… i downloaded the beta open gl, nothing, my counterstrike works on the same 3d as my half life but the other two mods dont …help me out

Yep please help him out and me by the same occasion i have a leadtek GForce4 MX 440 / wind2k latest nvidia’s driver (for this card)can’t run half life neither on direct 3D or on opengl !!!

Please help us

the_klint

i solved my problme by downloading this file
" nVidia Refresh Rate Fix MKII for Detonator 40.41 "

at this addresse :
" http://www.voodoofiles.com/7780 "

i u have a geforce card and latest official driver it should work

Features

• Solves 60 Hz bug for DirectDraw, Direct3D and OpenGL
  • Lets you specify refresh rates from 60 up to 240.
  • Compatible to Detonator 40.41
  • Also works with older Detonators, since 28.32

Description
If you have a nVidia graphics card, you’ll probably know about the very common bug, that occurs together with the nVidia Detonator drivers under Windows NT/2000/XP: Normally, you can’t get a higher refresh rate than 60 Hz in the OpenGL/Direct3D modes, which makes you very blind after a while of gaming. :wink: I programmed this tool, to fix this bug, since I could not find an existing tool for this on the internet, which is compatible with the new official Detonator v28.32 drivers. There already were some tools around that supported the older Detonator versions.