application error

I have been runnin gmy code based on OPENGL until the system hanged and I had to restart my computer. After restarting, when I try to excute my code, I get the message error “The application failed to initialize properly (oxcoooo142). Click on OK to terminate the application.” I am using as a comlier MS-visualC++ 6.0 on a Windows 2K machine. I cannot excute any OpenGL based but I can excute any other code. After searching a solution for this problem, I found out that one of the .dll files got corrupted when I restarted my PC. I reinstalled MS-visualC++ but with no luck.
Does any one know how to solve this problem?
Thanks,

Guss

maybe you shouldnt be asking the end users for for your progamming problem but the developers page for answers as i think your
question is a bit out most end users depth
paticulry when most answers to questions on this bourd are about games and frame rates

I think I have seen this before. Are you sure you’re card driver actually supports opengl under win2000 - might be time to update? Have you tried to run your program with the software renderer and see if the problem continues.