OpenGL Problems

Hi,
I keep getting this error mesg when i open up medal of honor allied assault. It says:
GWL_StartOpenGL() - could not load openGL
subsystem

What must i do?
I have been told to download the latest drivers for my Geforce4 MX 440 and i have but it still wont work!

Help would be much appreciated.
Thanx

What version of opengl is currently running?

There is either something wrong with these ID engin based games or people aren’t installing their drivers right.

You download GLInfo from here and see what it says on the first page.
http://www.delphi3d.net/hardware/index.php

I’am having the exact same problem with the exact same game. Still need some guidance.

im having the same problem its says-
GLW_StartOpenGL() - could not load OpenGL subsystem-

with the game-wolfenstein enemy territory

what should i do :confused: ??

thanx

you can go on google and type OpenGL download and you will find something

i hope so

There is no such thing as a opengl download.
GL is supplied in the video card drivers, so try to update your drivers.

i keep on getting please verify that your card is openGL complint what do i do i have know idea what to do.

What’s your video card?

Im having the same problem with the same game and graphics card. Can anyone reccomen a site for the latest drivers?

Problem sorted. Official nvidia site had them. Checked before and misread supported cards.

Originally posted by <dawizz>:
i keep on getting please verify that your card is openGL complint what do i do i have know idea what to do.

I am running a trident vido accelerator blade 3D/promedia

Try to find trident’s web page and download the appropriate video drivers. Probably www.trident.com

Originally posted by <Deguy>:
Try to find trident’s web page and download the appropriate video drivers. Probably www.trident.com