Quad Buffer API Problem

Hi
I’ve got a problem with my photogrammetry PC-station. I’ve installed a FX 1300 graphics card from nvidia with the newest driver (77.x). In den nvidia demo-mode the stereoscreen (Z-screen) works well. Trying to use it with my photogrammetry software systems(SOCET SET and LPS) it doesn’t work. The software is asking for OpenGL Stereo Quad Buffer API Support. I’ve found this topic in different forums. They all say, that I should turn the “Stereo Quad Buffer API support” in the openGL settings (within the enhanced settings for the graphic card), but i can’t find any word about OpenGL there. Could you help me? Thanks in advance.

Could it be that you have setup a “Dual View” desktop? In this case Windows will see two independant graphic cards.

If so, try to switch over to “Span” or “Single Display” and the stereo option should become available.

Originally posted by <qwerty77>:
[b]Could it be that you have setup a “Dual View” desktop? In this case Windows will see two independant graphic cards.

If so, try to switch over to “Span” or “Single Display” and the stereo option should become available.[/b]
2 graphic cards (FX1300 and Quadro4 NVS 280 PCI DVI)are installed on my computer. But even if I remove the 280 nothing happens.

It doesn’t play any role wheter I switch over to "Span or “Single Display”, the OpenGL Stereo option doesn’t become available.

My win-Supporter installed on the computer the following software:
“updated nvidia drivers to77.77 (detonator)
77.77 3d-stereo-drivers”

This enhances my 3D-settings but no settings about OpenGL and Quad Buffer becomes available.