Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed
below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Complete Registration' button below.
If you would like to cancel the registration, click here
to return to the forums index.
We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this forum or any entity associated with this forum. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. We reserve the right to delete any message for any or no reason. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless this forum, OpenGL.org and The Khronos Group, and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your messages.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this forum. We reserve the right to reveal your identity to law enforcement officials in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.
- OpenGL beginners : before posting any questions, visit and read the OpenGL Getting Started page. There is a lot of good information there including links to third party beginner guides, tutorials and how-tos.
- DO NOT cross post. Choose a forum that is most appropriate and post your question once.
- Advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are inappropriate and will be removed.
- Do not expect anyone here to do your homework for you.
- Job postings are not permitted in the forums. Please use our job boards. They are free, so there is no excuse.
- Search for an answer before you post a question. Often the answer you are looking for has already been given.
- Be complete in your question. Vague or confusing questions will result in vague or confusing answers. If you are unsure how to ask a question, please review what others before you have asked, and see what works best to get an answer.
By continuing beyond this point with your registration, you agree to having read and understood the posting guidelines found here.