NVIDIA releases OpenGL 4.4 beta drivers
To coincide with the release ofOpenGL 4.4, NVIDIA is pleased to announce our OpenGL 4.4 beta driversare available for immediate download for Windows and Linux fromhttps://developer.nvidia.com/opengl-driver.
These drivers provide full OpenGL4.4 and GLSL 4.40 functionality and implement all the ARB extensionsreleased today. They also include a new extension calledGL_NV_blend_equation_advanced, which adds many new advanced blendingequations.
For OpenGL 3 capable hardware, thesenew extensions are provided:
- GL_ARB_enhanced_layouts (OpenGL4.4)
- GL_ARB_multi_bind (OpenGL 4.4)
- GL_ARB_texture_mirror_clamp_to_edge (OpenGL 4.4)
- GL_ARB_texture_stencil8 (OpenGL 4.4)
- GL_ARB_vertex_type_10f_11f_11f_rev (OpenGL 4.4)
For OpenGL 4 capable hardware, thesenew extensions are provided:
- GL_ARB_buffer_storage (OpenGL4.4)
- GL_ARB_clear_texture (OpenGL 4.4)
- GL_ARB_query_buffer_object (OpenGL 4.4)
For GeForce 6xx capable hardware,these new extensions are provided:
For downloads and more informationplease visit our OpenGL 4.4 pagehttps://developer.nvidia.com/opengl-driver.