Coding 3DMaze

Hello, for my school project I am supposed to create 3D Maze in which the player should be able to move. Collisions etc. will be necesary to implement. However I am completely new to OpenGL and I have to figure out how to draw the gaming map (the labyrinth). I understand that I will probably have to compose is using GL_QUADS. I don’t know where to start tho… Do you know about any tutorial or source code which would help me? I don’t need to randomize the maze, just draw one which will be used everytime.

Thanks for your suggestions.

EDIT: I should only use fixed pipeline, not the programmable one

[QUOTE=nous3k;1290952]Hello, for my school project I am supposed to create 3D Maze in which the player should be able to move. Collisions etc. will be necesary to implement. However I am completely new to OpenGL and I have to figure out how to draw the gaming map (the labyrinth). I understand that I will probably have to compose is using GL_QUADS. I don’t know where to start tho… Do you know about any tutorial or source code which would help me? I don’t need to randomize the maze, just draw one which will be used everytime.

Thanks for your suggestions.

EDIT: I should only use fixed pipeline, not the programmable one[/QUOTE]

Try this:

https://www.khronos.org/opengl/wiki/Tutorial:_OpenGL_3.1_The_First_Triangle_(C++/Win)