makefile problem

Hi,
Im trying to make some simple graphics in Devc++ and when I compile and run my program this error appears

C:\Program Files (x86)\Dev-Cpp\MinGW64\x86_64-w64-mingw32\bin\ld.exe cannot find -lbgi
C:\Users\Roula\Desktop\grafika\collect2.exe [Error] ld returned 1 exit status
25 C:\Users\Roula\Desktop\grafika\Makefile.win recipe for target ‘example1.exe’ failed

any help?
thank you

[QUOTE=Rou_Prog94;1288545]Im trying to make some simple graphics in Devc++ …
when I compile and run my program this error appears

…\x86_64-w64-mingw32\bin\ld.exe cannot find -lbgi[/QUOTE]

While graphics, this doesn’t really have anything to do with OpenGL.

Your error suggests that your linker (ld.exe) cannot locate a library named “libbgi.a” or “libbgi.so” anywhere in your link library search path. You can probably fix this problem by either: 1) telling the linker to look in the directory containing the library by adding a “-L” option (e.g. “-L/some/path -lbgi”), OR instead providing a full path to the library instead of “-lbgi” on the linker line (e.g. “/some/path/libbgi.a”).

So, find libbgi.a or libbgi.so on your system, and then give that path to the linker so it can use it to find that library.

Related:

[ul]
[li]Using the WinBGIm Graphics Library with Dev-C++ [/li][li]Topic: ERROR: ld: cannot find -lbgi [/li][li]WinBGIm - Borland BGI Graphics emulation for the MingW (GCC port) Compiler [/li][li]Borland Graphics Interface (BGI) for Windows [/li][/ul]