OpenGL: undefined references

Hello,

I want to develop a program with OpenGL. I use Eclipse, MinGW64 and the Qt-library 5.4

this is the structure of the program:

#define GL_GLEXT_PROTOTYPES
  #include <GL/gl.h>
  #include "GL/glext.h"
  #include <QtGui/qopengl.h>

void AppView::OnDraw3D()
{
GLuint vertexShader;

// Clear the colorbuffer
glClearColor(0.2f, 0.3f, 0.3f, 1.0f);
glClear(GL_COLOR_BUFFER_BIT);

GLuint VBO;
glGenBuffers(1, &VBO);
glBindBuffer(GL_ARRAY_BUFFER, VBO);

glBufferData(GL_ARRAY_BUFFER, sizeof(vertices), vertices, GL_STATIC_DRAW);

I can compile the code without any Problems, but the linker says:

C:\qWork\qCad\Debug/…/DocView/appView.cpp:181: undefined reference to glGenBuffers' C:\qWork\qCad\Debug/../DocView/appView.cpp:182: undefined reference to glBindBuffer’
C:\qWork\qCad\Debug/…/DocView/appView.cpp:184: undefined reference to glBufferData' C:\qWork\qCad\Debug/../DocView/appView.cpp:187: undefined reference to glCreateShader’
C:\qWork\qCad\Debug/…/DocView/appView.cpp:188: undefined reference to glShaderSource' C:\qWork\qCad\Debug/../DocView/appView.cpp:189: undefined reference to glCompileShader’

the linker is called with:

g++ … -lqLibD -lQt5Widgetsd -lqtmaind -lqwindowsd -lwinspool -lshlwapi -lQt5PlatformSupportd -lcomdlg32 -lQt5Guid -loleaut32 -limm32 -lwinmm -lQt5OpenGLd -lQt5OpenGLExtensions -lglu32 -lopengl32 -lglew32 -lgdi32 -lqtharfbuzzngd -lQt5Cored -lole32 -luuid -lws2_32 -ladvapi32 -lshell32 -luser32 -lkernel32 -lmpr -lz

Espacially I link against Qt5OpenGLd, Qt5OpenGLExtensions, glu32, opengl32 glew32 und gdi32

Obviously there is something missing or the order of the libraries are wrong???
I tried several orders, but without any success.

Can anybody help me please?

Thanks and regards

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.