glDrawElements trouble

Hello,
I am trying to render a simple flat mesh plane with glDrawElements, so far i only have the correct vertices and indices but having trouble with using the glDrawElements function and placing the needed render calls in order :confused: .
I am also using glPrimitiveRestart, if it helps, I am pretty confident that the indices and the vertices are being used correctly and Im guessing the problem is being my opengl code being in incorrect order.
When ran I do not have any of the vertices drawn, only stuff from other separate draw calls.
Here is the code i have gotten done so far…

[HR][/HR]

This code is only ran once

glGenVertexArrays(1, &meshVAO);
	glBindVertexArray(meshVAO);

glGenBuffers(1, &meshVertexVBO); // Vertices
	glBindBuffer(GL_ARRAY_BUFFER, meshVertexVBO);
	glEnableVertexAttribArray(0);
	glVertexAttribPointer(0, 3, GL_FLOAT, GL_FALSE, 0, 0); // Position attribute in shader

glBufferData(GL_ARRAY_BUFFER, groundMesh.m_vertices.size() * sizeof(glm::vec3), &groundMesh.m_vertices, GL_STATIC_DRAW);

glGenBuffers(1, &meshIndexVBO); // For the indices
	glBindBuffer(GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER, meshIndexVBO);
	glBufferData(GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER, groundMesh.m_indices.size() * sizeof(unsigned int), &groundMesh.m_indices, GL_STATIC_DRAW);

glBindVertexArray(0);

And this code is looped

m_meshShader.useShader();
	glBindVertexArray(meshVAO);

glEnable(GL_PRIMITIVE_RESTART);
	glPrimitiveRestartIndex(16);
	GLint camMatLoc = m_meshShader.getUniform("mvpMat");
	glUniformMatrix4fv(camMatLoc, 1, GL_FALSE, &(m_camera.getTransformationMatrix()[0][0]));

glDrawElements(GL_TRIANGLE_STRIP, groundMesh.m_indices.size(), GL_UNSIGNED_INT, 0);

glBindVertexArray(0);
	glDisable(GL_PRIMITIVE_RESTART);

m_meshShader.unuseShader();

[HR][/HR]
I can post more code if needed, any help is appreciated :smiley: