Render frame with OpenGL in Qt

Hi all,

I am looking in net to one example to render YUV420 frame with opengl in qt project. In actual state, I have one opengl surface under qml that can paint an image, that I create following qtopengl examples, but what I want is create YUV420 video render in opengl. Any guide or little example to follow? I am looking in google, etc, but I cannot achieve a good solution to start to work.

Thanks in advance and sorry if this question is silly or something like that but I’m very newbie in OpenGL and Qt.

[QUOTE=jgdddd;1266444]Hi all,

I am looking in net to one example to render YUV420 frame with opengl in qt project. In actual state, I have one opengl surface under qml that can paint an image, that I create following qtopengl examples, but what I want is create YUV420 video render in opengl. Any guide or little example to follow? I am looking in google, etc, but I cannot achieve a good solution to start to work.

Thanks in advance and sorry if this question is silly or something like that but I’m very newbie in OpenGL and Qt.[/QUOTE]

Why you need to render YUV420 frame exactly over OpenGL? Maybe, you’ll try SDL2 ?
SDL crossplatform library, and it uses OS independing render backend. In Windows - DirectX, in Linux - OpenGL, in OS X - cocoa, etc.

Not possible use SDL