PDA

View Full Version : OPENGL task in C++

HendrixCowl
05-06-2015, 07:40 AM
Hi. I am student and i am failing my course. I have a hoemwork to do. Is there anyone interested to help me and earn some money? The task is not that hard. And i dont need it to be done perfectly. ~60% of all the homework is okay - just to pass! If you are interested to help me doing my opengl homework based on c++ programming please contact me as soon as possible so i can send you the requirements and discuss the sum of money i will have to pay for you!
Thanks!

Khronos_webmaster
05-06-2015, 11:02 AM
Hi. I am student and i am failing my course. I have a hoemwork to do. Is there anyone interested to help me and earn some money? The task is not that hard. And i dont need it to be done perfectly. ~60% of all the homework is okay - just to pass! If you are interested to help me doing my opengl homework based on c++ programming please contact me as soon as possible so i can send you the requirements and discuss the sum of money i will have to pay for you!
Thanks!

Couple of things:

1 - You do realize that more than likely your professor visits these forums?
2 - Rule #6 in our Forum Rules and Guidelines:

6: Is your question about a homework assignment? If so, remember that the purpose of homework is to help you learn. It does you no good to be told the answer to a homework assignment. Also, this is cheating, which is generally frowned upon in academic institutions.

Need I say more?