Ball doesn't rotate right after applying angular acceleration

I have a Ball class which inherits The Body abstract class, this is the draw method of the ball class :

void Ball::draw() const
{
    glPushMatrix();   
    Vector3 b=rotationaxis.begin;//rotationaxis is a Line variable, Line is a struct that has two points : begin and end , both are Vector3 variables
    Vector3 e=rotationaxis.end-b;//Vector3 has all the operators needed for vector maths(sum, crossproduct , length , anglebetween two vectors , etc)
    glTranslatef(centerofmass.X(),centerofmass.Y(),centerofmass.Z());//centerofmass is inherited from body and it's Vector3, Balls have their centerofmass at their origin
    glTranslatef(-b.X(),-b.Y(),-b.Z());
    glRotatef(thetarotate*180/pi,e.X(),e.Y(),e.Z());//thetarotate is an attribute calculated by physics , it is zero if you don't apply any angular acceleration
    glTranslatef(b.X(),b.Y(),b.Z());
    glutSolidSphere(radius,100,100);
    glPopMatrix();
}

rotationaxis is the axis I want to rotate the ball around(which is not assumed to be fixed), centerofmass is as its name applies, Balls have their centerofmass in their origin.

The main.cpp file is this :

#include <iostream>
#include <cmath>
#include "ball.h"
using namespace std;
Ball ball(0.3,Vector3(0,0,0),0.5,0.01);//radius=0.3 , origin is in (0,0,0) , mass=0.5, dt(the time step)=0.01 seconds
void init()
{
    glClearColor(0,0,0,0);
    glMatrixMode(GL_MODELVIEW);
    glLoadIdentity();   
    glShadeModel(GL_SMOOTH);
}
void renderScene()
{        
    glClear(GL_COLOR_BUFFER_BIT|GL_DEPTH_BUFFER_BIT);
    glColor3f(1,1,1);
    glPushMatrix();
    ball.draw();
    glPopMatrix();
    glutSwapBuffers();
}
void changeSize(int width,int height)
{
    glViewport(0,0,width,height);
}
void idle()
{
    glutPostRedisplay();
}
void specialfunc(int key,int x,int y)
{
    switch(key)
    {
case GLUT_KEY_UP:
        ball.applyforce(Force(Vector3(0,0,1),2));//when pressing Up arrow , apply a force to the positive z direction(towards you the watcher of the screen) with strength of 2 newtons
    case GLUT_KEY_DOWN:
        ball.applyforce(Force(Vector3(0,0,-1),2));//when Down apply force in the opposite direction and the same strength
    case GLUT_KEY_LEFT:
        ball.applytorque(-4);//apply torque of -4 newton . meter, angularacceleration=torque/rotationalinertia , rotationalinertia of a ball=2*mass*radius*radius/5(from wikipedia) Those calculation are made in applytorque and angular velocity is changed according to angular acceleration and dt(angvel+=angacc*dt) and thetarotate+=angvel*dt, thetarotate is then maintained to be in the interval [-twopi,twopi]
    case GLUT_KEY_RIGHT:
        ball.applytorque(4);//the same but in the opposite direction

}
}
int main(int argc, char **argv)
{
    glutInit(&argc,argv);
    glutInitDisplayMode(GLUT_DEPTH | GLUT_DOUBLE | GLUT_RGBA);
    glutInitWindowPosition(100,100);
    glutInitWindowSize(320,320);
    glutCreateWindow("Lighthouse3D- GLUT Tutorial");
    init();   
    glutSpecialFunc(specialfunc);
    glutDisplayFunc(renderScene);
    glutReshapeFunc(changeSize);   
    glutIdleFunc(idle);
    glutMainLoop();
    return 0;
}

I’m sure the phyisical calculations are right(checked it by debug)

Problem:

the rotation doesn’t work correctly, sometimes it rotate backwards(while I expect it to rotate forward), and when I stop pressing the right key for example it stops rotating, it shouldn’t stop instantly because in real world it slows down due to friction and etc, I didn’t program friction yet so it shouldn’t stop at all until I apply a torque opposite to its rotation direction(By pressing the left button for example).

I know the wrong is with the draw method but I can’t figure it out, what’s the problem ?

Infos:

I’m running linux mint and using Freeglut(not glut), also this is for a physics simulation project at university. I’ll make the ball roll but first it should rotate.

Last thing, applyforce is a function to apply a force on the ball with the specified direction(a Vector) and strength, this works very great, the rotation is the part that doesn’t.

There’s nothing fundamentally wrong with Ball:draw(), although whether it’s actually correct depends upon the interpretation of the variables.

One thing which is clearly wrong is that specialfunc() doesn’t have any break statements within the switch statement.

[QUOTE=GClements;1265844]There’s nothing fundamentally wrong with Ball:draw(), although whether it’s actually correct depends upon the interpretation of the variables.

One thing which is clearly wrong is that specialfunc() doesn’t have any break statements within the switch statement.[/QUOTE]
So it is. no break or return statement at each case end.

Now that’s a killing mistake , you were right, that solved my problem , I’m really really sorry