What is suitable tool for glsl 1.3?

most of them have ceased to develop, what’s the best one for 1.3?

If you’re looking for a program to write shaders in, Notepad++ is a pretty solid tool.

that is perfectly tool for writing shaders, how about compile and build them?

Compiling shaders happens during the execution of your application. When you call glCompileShader or glCreateShaderProgramv.

Another option is nVidia’s Cg command-line compiler. For instance:

cgc -oglsl -strict -glslWerror -nocode -profile gp5vp my.vert

Or for fragment and geometry shaders, you can use the gp5fp and gp5gp profiles, respectively.

This is handy when you want to do a quick “kick the tires” test to make sure your code looks reasonable to a compiler, before you take the time to bring it up in your application.

Doubtless there are others out there. This may be one, though I haven’t personally used it:

[QUOTE=Dark Photon;1265137]Another option is nVidia’s Cg command-line compiler. For instance:

cgc -oglsl -strict -glslWerror -nocode -profile gp5vp my.vert

Or for fragment and geometry shaders, you can use the gp5fp and gp5gp profiles, respectively.

This is handy when you want to do a quick “kick the tires” test to make sure your code looks reasonable to a compiler, before you take the time to bring it up in your application.

Doubtless there are others out there. This may be one, though I haven’t personally used it:

• glsl-optimizer - GLSL optimizer based on Mesa’s GLSL compiler[/QUOTE]

I must ask a wrong question for you misunderstand. It should be which new opengl3.0 tool for us to use?
Some of them offered at this web site is out of time, for example, rendermonk etc. has not been supported by the developers, nvidia, amd…
sorry for mislead.