OpenGL c++ tutorial?

Hello,

i am new with openGL. Does anybody knows a good tutorial for OpenGL with c++? I prefer youtube.
I found a tutorial that’s called “Beginners’ OpenGL 3+ - Starting Out”. I can’t post URL’s because i’m new. /watch?v=XMgfddy7S7Q
Is it up to date and a good tutorial?

Greetings from Holland.

The wiki has a whole list of tutorials, take a look if you like any of those. The ones in the first group (OpenGL 3 and newer) are generally explaining current methods.

Thanks a lot! It helped me out! Thanks!

I have read the first few page’s from http://www.arcsynthesis.org/gltut/
but i don’t understand how you have to install the programs. Do you have a tutorial (youtube or with pictures)?

Hmm, a tutorial for the tutorial? :wink: Somebody else was struggling with the build procedure as well recently and wanted to write up more detailed instructions, maybe that has happened already?
Anyway, while I think Alfonse’s tutorial is pretty good, there are other options listed on the wiki that you may like better (I’m not familiar with them so can not make recommendations).

[QUOTE=carsten neumann;1262043]Hmm, a tutorial for the tutorial? :wink: Somebody else was struggling with the build procedure as well recently and wanted to write up more detailed instructions, maybe that has happened already?
Anyway, while I think Alfonse’s tutorial is pretty good, there are other options listed on the wiki that you may like better (I’m not familiar with them so can not make recommendations).[/QUOTE]
I don’t have any errors. I don’t know what i have to do when i downloaded all the things.

Wich tutorial would you recommend?

[QUOTE=carsten neumann;1262043]Hmm, a tutorial for the tutorial? :wink: Somebody else was struggling with the build procedure as well recently and wanted to write up more detailed instructions, maybe that has happened already?
Anyway, while I think Alfonse’s tutorial is pretty good, there are other options listed on the wiki that you may like better (I’m not familiar with them so can not make recommendations).[/QUOTE]

That’s me.
@Carsten Neumann- I’ve been busy lately so I haven’t been able to get to uploading it yet, but I’ll put it up today, should help
Mike