error Unable to find an entry point named glTexParameterIiv

Hi everyone

I’m a begginer in openGL and ia have some problem. My graphic card is geforce gt430. Operating system windows7 x64

The problem is “Unable to find an entry point named glTexParameterIiv”.
Thanks in advance for yours help

glTexParameterIiv() is only available in OpenGL 3.0 and later.

If you’re developing for Windows, opengl32.dll only exports the OpenGL 1.1 API. For any function which was added in a later version or in an extension, you need to obtain a pointer using wglGetProcAddress(), or use a library such as GLEW to do this for you.

[QUOTE=GClements;1253781]glTexParameterIiv() is only available in OpenGL 3.0 and later.

If you’re developing for Windows, opengl32.dll only exports the OpenGL 1.1 API. For any function which was added in a later version or in an extension, you need to obtain a pointer using wglGetProcAddress(), or use a library such as GLEW to do this for you.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for reply.
I forgot to say that I use Visual studio C# 2010 Express and OpenTK :slight_smile:

I found solution - enough to change

GL.TexParameterI(TextureTarget.Texture2D, TextureParameterName.TextureWrapS, ref repeat);
        GL.TexParameterI(TextureTarget.Texture2D, TextureParameterName.TextureWrapT, ref repeat);
        GL.TexParameterI(TextureTarget.Texture2D, TextureParameterName.TextureMagFilter, ref linear);
        GL.TexParameterI(TextureTarget.Texture2D, TextureParameterName.TextureMinFilter, ref linear);

to

GL.TexParameter(TextureTarget.Texture2D, TextureParameterName.TextureWrapS, repeat);
GL.TexParameter(TextureTarget.Texture2D, TextureParameterName.TextureWrapT, repeat);
GL.TexParameter(TextureTarget.Texture2D, TextureParameterName.TextureMagFilter, linear);
GL.TexParameter(TextureTarget.Texture2D, TextureParameterName.TextureMinFilter, linear);