Masters in Computer Graphics

Hi All,

I am interested in Computer Graphics and i was wondering if anyone could list some good places to do a Masters in?
I am posting this question here only because i assume there are many people who already have a masters in CG. So, please excuse me if this is not the right place to be posting this. Hoping to get some feedback.

Thanks!

Do you have a particular country in mind? :whistle:
And not every good place is easy to get into, I mean it also depends on your qualification.

Thanks for the reply :slight_smile:
Well I don’t have a particular place in mind. As far as i saw, there were some good universities in Germany and USA, after i did some googling.

> And not every good place is easy to get into, I mean it also depends on your qualification.
Of course. Well if i know some places, next i can figure out if i might be eligible there. Please do let me know if you know of any. I could check if i might apply. Thanks!

I’m a grad student at Saarland University which is among the best CS universities in Germany. I’m a “regular CS” student but the university also offers a Visual Computing master (= computer graphics but also image processing and related stuff). It was the first to do so in Germany, so you’d expect that the programme is well-organized by now. The other German universities offering this master either don’t have the same reputation or only offer courses in German. So I think this is a reasonable choice.
Obviously, it’s still not the same as the MIT or whatever. :wink:

Thanks a lot for the reply! I will check that out. Well i would’ve liked more details, but i suppose private messages are not allowed on this forum? Anyways, thanks!

Dunno, at least I have a PM inbox :confused:

Ah, well i did try an option to PM and it gives me this :smiley:
[i][b]
mku_1234, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else’s post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.[/b][/i]

I’m not sure if this would be resolved.

EDIT: Ah it works now! I guess there was a minimum of 4 posts needed? :confused:
I have sent a PM.

If anyone wants to pursue masters in US, what is the job scene there?