PDA

View Full Version : glCheckFramebufferStatus returns 0 on windows

newbiecow
01-14-2013, 07:25 AM
I have created fbo using the following code:

glGenRenderbuffersEXT(NumRenderbuffers,stencilExpa nsionAuxiliaryRenderbuffer);
glBindRenderbufferEXT(GL_RENDERBUFFER_EXT,stencilE xpansionAuxiliaryRenderbuffer[Color]);
glRenderbufferStorageEXT(GL_RENDERBUFFER_EXT,GL_RG BA8,window.width,window.height);
glBindRenderbufferEXT(GL_RENDERBUFFER_EXT,stencilE xpansionAuxiliaryRenderbuffer[DepthAndStencil]);
glRenderbufferStorageEXT(GL_RENDERBUFFER_EXT,GL_DE PTH24_STENCIL8_EXT,window.width,window.height);
glGenFramebuffersEXT(1,&stencilExpansionAuxiliaryFramebuffer);
glBindFramebufferEXT(GL_DRAW_FRAMEBUFFER_EXT,stenc ilExpansionAuxiliaryFramebuffer);
glFramebufferRenderbufferEXT(GL_DRAW_FRAMEBUFFER_E XT,GL_COLOR_ATTACHMENT0_EXT,GL_RENDERBUFFER_EXT,st encilExpansionAuxiliaryRenderbuffer[Color]);
glFramebufferRenderbufferEXT(GL_FRAMEBUFFER_EXT,GL _DEPTH_ATTACHMENT_EXT,GL_RENDERBUFFER_EXT,stencilE xpansionAuxiliaryRenderbuffer[DepthAndStencil]);
CHECK_ERR;
glFramebufferRenderbufferEXT(GL_FRAMEBUFFER_EXT,GL _STENCIL_ATTACHMENT_EXT,GL_RENDERBUFFER_EXT,stenci lExpansionAuxiliaryRenderbuffer[DepthAndStencil]);

And I have used this fbo in display loop as the following code:

glBindFramebufferEXT(GL_DRAW_FRAMEBUFFER_EXT,stenc ilExpansionAuxiliaryFramebuffer);
CHECK_DRAW_FRAME_BUFFER_STATUS(value,ErrorMessage)
CHECK_ERR;

And I have called the wglMakeCurrent(hDC,rDC) once.

The first time glBindFramebufferEXT is called and it's OK.
The second time glBindFramebufferEXT is called but both glCheckFramebufferStatus and glGetError returns 0.

How can this be? Thanks in advance.:sick: