problem with rendering - 2 high resolution screens

I use 2 monitors with resolution 1920x1200 each, plugged both to my ATI video card, so virtually I have desktop 3840 pixels wide. I have problem with rendering on the part of the screen over 2060 pixel. It seems like Z-buffer is not updated there. I see desktop over my application. And only when I start moving window, it refreshes sometimes. Menu of my application works well on the whole screen (I use qt), the problem is only with opengl widget.

Does any one ha any idea why opengl doesn’t work with the resolution over 2000 pixels&

Does any one ha any idea why opengl doesn’t work with the resolution over 2000 pixels

I have a Radeon 4850 and two 1680*1050 panels.
Running my game engine with the window stretched over the two panels showed no issues at all, with Cat 12.3 or Cat 12.1
I tested with the window stretched to 2925 * 600 and no problems.
I use framebuffer objects to perform all rendering. Do you use FBO’s or rely upon the default glWindow? Are you sure you are sizing the depth attachment properly?

Do you have enough GPU memory for the size you’re requesting (allowing space on top of that for app textures and such)?

Example:
3840120016xMSAA double-buffered = (approx) 38401200(136…160 bytes) = 598MB…703MB

If unsure, reduce or disable your AA settings and retry.

Do you have enough GPU memory for the size you’re requesting (allowing space on top of that for app textures and such)?

Example:
3840120016xMSAA double-buffered = (approx) 38401200(136…160 bytes) = 598MB…703MB

If unsure, reduce or disable your AA settings and retry. [/QUOTE]
Thank you for usefull information. I’ll check video card memory(it’s not on my computer).
Actually I don’t even use textures. I draw pixel arrays (glDrawPixels). I’ve tried to play with ati catalist settings, but nothing changed. I’ll be pleased if you’d provide me some more information.

Thanks for attention to my problem. I use only glDrawPixels, I’ve implemented FBO, but didn’t tried it to solve this problem (I’ll try). Aqtually I use qt UI framework. They provide opengl in their tools. And it seems like opengl panel with coords over 2060 never refreshes until I start moving my window.