Looking for experienced reviewers

Hello everyone,

My name is Vivek and I work for Packt, a UK based publishing company specializing in publishing books based on Information Technology (I.T).

We have recently published a new book titled " OpenGL 4.0 Shading Language Cookbook" by David Wolff. This book is for readers are already familiar with OpenGL programming, along with the typical 3D coordinate systems, projections, and transformations and are looking forward to fully utilize the modern features of GLSL 4.0 to create real-time, three-dimensional graphics . You can read more about this book here:

http://www.packtpub.com/opengl-4-0-shading-language-cookbook/book

In case this subject interests you and you’d be interested in writing a review on your website or Amazon, do let me know. I’d be delighted to send you an e-copy of the book on your confirmation.

We are running a One Week Review Challenge, wherein if you’re able to put up a review within a week of receiving the book, you may have a free e-copy of any book of your choice from our library.

Merely two-three paragraphs with the aforementioned book page link mentioned in the review detailing your thoughts on the contents of the book would suffice too. If you manage to put up a review before next Wednesday at the most, I’ll have the e-book of your choice placed in your account asap.

In case you have any queries, do let me know and I’d be happy to assist.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Vivek