GLM not compiling error with 'type_ptr.inl'

Hi, first of all I am noob with opengl and I have never worked with GLM. I am just trying to compile and run the examples in this opengl recommended tutorial: http://www.arcsynthesis.org/gltut/

When trying to compile the examples from chapter 6, it says:
…\glm-0.9.0.7\glm/gtc/type_ptr.hpp(294) : fatal error C1083: No se puede abrir el archivo incluir: ‘type_ptr.inl’: No such file or directory

What’s in spanish: “file to include cannot be open”
I dont know how to fix it.

Are you able to compile any of the other tutorials?

Yes, all of them.
It is fixed now, I had to create a new file called type_ptr.inl and it is working now.

Yes, all of them.

All of them work or all of them don’t work?

It is fixed now, I had to create a new file called type_ptr.inl and it is working now.

First, a lot of my code includes type_ptr.hpp. If those all worked but this one didn’t, then there’s something else wrong.

Second, where did you create this type_ptr.inl file? Because one already exists in the same directory as type_ptr.hpp.

All were working except the ones using that hpp, now all of them are working.

That file was not with the hpp, I added it there.

Where did you get a distribution of the tutorials from that didn’t have that file? I just downloaded the current 0.2 distro, and it has the file. It’s a zero-length file; does your zip extractor not handle zero-length files?

Probably thats the error. I also had problems with the paths to the shader files, I had to rewrite all the paths with absolute path.

I am using visual studio 2008, everything generated with premake

I also had problems with the paths to the shader files, I had to rewrite all the paths with absolute path.

That suggests you’re running the executable from the wrong directory. They’re relative paths, so they should be run from the directory of that tutorial.

Well, I have not modified anything. Just download, compile, execute. But anyway it is working with abs paths

Are you running them from Visual Studio, or from the “bin” directory?