How to Compiling CPP File to EXE

Dear Sir,

I have build the openGL project written using Visual Studio C++ 2008,as win32 application. Using the procedure given in the link http://www.wikihow.com/Compile-CPP-File-to-EXE, i converted it into an exe file. But when i copied the exe file into another system where there is no Visual studio c++ software, and executed , i get the following message:

"This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrent. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem". Could any kindly help me in this regard.
Thanking you,
Sudhir

i converted it into an exe file. But when i copied the exe file into another system where there is no Visual studio c++ software, and executed , i get the following message:

That’s because your compiled program links to the standard C/C++ dynamic link libraries that ship with Visual Studio. People who don’t have VS installed generally won’t have these on their system. Therefore you need to install them along with your application. MSDN is a good place to start looking.

Of course, this doesn’t have anything to do with OpenGL.