fbo status value undefined

Hi,

wasn’t sure where to post this. So hopefully this is the right place. Here is my problem:

On ATI card only and on Linux only, this fbo status value seems undefined: GL_FRAMEBUFFER_INCOMPLETE_DUPLICATE_ATTACHMENT_EXT

From reading this topic (http://www.opengl.org/discussion_boards/…true#Post164877), it seems it is deprecated, but I also found other topics which needed this value for checking the fbo status.

Note that this value is well define on nvidia drivers (both linux and windows) and on windows with ATI card.

Does someone know something about it ? Is it really deprecated ? Can I ommit it without problem ? Can someone advise me to define the value by myself ?

Thanks in advance.

On ATI card only and on Linux only, this fbo status value seems undefined: GL_FRAMEBUFFER_INCOMPLETE_DUPLICATE_ATTACHMENT_EXT

What do you mean by it being “undefined?” Your header files define enumerators, not your implementation. And this enumerator is not a valid enumerator, so it shouldn’t be “well defined” anywhere…

Furthermore, conformant implementations will not return this value, since it is not part of the EXT_framebuffer_object specification.

I mean it has not been defined in the headers.

From when I implemented FBO, and as far as I can remember it, it was part of the ext fbo specifications (several years ago). Maybe it has been removed, or maybe I implemented FBO when it wasn’t fully specificated ?

At last, it is defined by nvidia’s opengl headers under linux and in the headers I downloaded for windows.

From what you said, it seems I can forget it now.

Thanks.

ps: I’ll read the fbo specs again since it seems some things changed or I misread/misunderstood some enum stuffs…