Problem with using GLUT

Hello
I Installed and configured C::B from this tutorial, so maybe some files are too old im not sure: http://www.levelbylevel.com/blog/opengl-c-and-glut-using-codeblocks-and-mingw-updated/#more-198
When I create OpenGL project, the default program runs properly, but when I include glut.h instead of gl.h there are errors inside the library glut.h at 483 500 and 546 line, like: undefined reference to “function name”
No matter what the code the error always appears whenever I include glut.h. I noticed Library GLUT has included gl.h and glu.h so i don’t know what’s wrong. I would be very grateful for your help.

I attach screenshot of the error, maybe it can help

try putting :
#define GLUT_DISABLE_ATEXIT_HACK
before including glut.h

Thanks a lot, you were right partly and now program is able to run but some functions aren’t still recognised. What else I should do to make Opengl work for me fine? I will be very grateful again
I attach next screenshot

alright problem is solved i hope. My opengl file didn’t have glut32 linked and when I have done it everything worked fine. Thanks a lot for your help! By the way what means the line of code you posted here? It helped but I would like to know when do we use it.

You use it when the code do not compile without :slight_smile:
Or use Freeglut instead of old original Glut. Freeglut is better maintained.

BTW, next times, please copy and paste the text from the error window in your posts, much easier to read/search/etc than an ugly jpeg screenshot …