PDA

View Full Version : How to use the GLIntercept?

langya
05-21-2010, 07:01 AM
Hi
I want to use the GLIntercept.I installed it and then it says copy OpenGL32.dll and gliConfig to the executable folder of my application. I am using visual c++. And there is a file named "gliIncludes.h", and i want to ask how to use it.
Your advise would be appreciated.

ZbuffeR
05-21-2010, 02:34 PM
You just have to "copy OpenGL32.dll and gliConfig to the executable folder of my application".
You mean you don't know where this folder is ?

langya
05-21-2010, 07:19 PM
yes,i don't konw where the folder is. And in my app,should i use the file gliIncludes.h like #include<gliIncludes.h>?
I used visual c++ 2008 to build a project named RCSinProe4, and i put it in F:\ProToolkit\. Should i put the files OpenGL32.dll and gliConfig_XMLFrame.ini in F:\ProToolkit\RCSinProe4\Debug?
Thanks.

sqrt[-1]
05-24-2010, 12:23 AM
To use GLIntercept, you do not modify your source files or build it into you application.
Simply put the OpenGL32.dll in the same folder as the exe that is generated - along with a gliConfig.ini file
(note that will have to rename files like gliConfig_XMLFrame.ini to gliConfig.ini for them to work)

In you case I suspect that F:\ProToolkit\RCSinProe4\Debug is the correct directory for the dll and config file (assuming you want to debug your debug build)

langya
05-24-2010, 12:24 AM
Thanks.
I will try.

ocallesp
05-16-2012, 01:00 PM
I am using MS Windows 7 (64 bits) and MS Visual Studio 2010 to compile a OpenGL sample program (openGLTriangulo.cpp).
After that I downloaded GLInterceptx64_1_0_2.exe and installed.
I copied the OpenGL32.dll and gliConfig.ini files from C:\Program Files\GLInterceptx64_1_0_2\ to the path of my compiled program (openGLTriangulo.exe).

Now I execute openGLTriangulo.exe but there is no log file neither log of errors. It seems that GLIntercept is doing nothing.
What I am doing wrong ?

Also I tried installing GLIntercept_1_0_2 (for 32 bits apps) and copied the files but still not working.

mhagain
05-16-2012, 03:36 PM
It seems that GLIntercept is doing nothing.
What I am doing wrong ?

You're not reading the readme. ;)