Resize window but keep rendered pixels contant

In few words…

I need to render a scene of 1920x1080 pixels for some background purposes. At the same time i need a smaller view of this scene with a size of 480x270.

If I create a context using my preview window of 480x270 then I only generate that number of rendered pixels.

I need to have a context rendering 1920x1080 pixels and I need a smaller resized preview of this with a size of 480x270 pixels.

In directx this came for free when creating a device with a large window and then simply shrinking it down but it seems that I need something extra in opengl.

How do I create one context and two views of its pixels?

EDIT:
The above was perhaps a little vague.
As I understand it, I need a render context for each of my “windows”. If I wanted two different views of the same scene, I could make a context current, render and do the same for the other context, but I do not want to render again. Instead I want to show the same rendered pixels in two different places.
I assume I could render the large version, copy it to a PBO using glreadpixels, change to small context and use glWritePixels, but… where will the resizing take place then? The pixel count is not the same.

did you look at this functionality:
http://www.opengl.org/registry/specs/EXT/framebuffer_blit.txt
?

I did not. Am am converting from DX to opengl and have a hard time always seeing when there is a function to directly do something and when you need to code arround it.

It looks like what I need. It seems to have an implicit rescaling since the coordinates for the read and write region are both included.

I am unsure about the specifics though…
I need to create two contexts since I have two different display sizes, i think. If not from the window size, I fail to see how I specify the framebuffer size…?
I then create a framebufferext in each context.
Render to one and blit to the other.
Would this do it?