Error when trying to make glfw in OSX Snow Leopard

Im trying to install glfw on my macbook, and when I execute make for ‘macosx-gcc’ target, it starts to compile but eventually spits out this error.

macosx_window.c:952: warning: ‘CGLSetFullScreen’ is deprecated (declared at /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Headers/OpenGL.h:70)
macosx_window.c: In function ‘_glfwPlatformCloseWindow’:
macosx_window.c:977: warning: ‘aglSetDrawable’ is deprecated (declared at /System/Library/Frameworks/AGL.framework/Headers/agl.h:313)
macosx_window.c:993: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘ReleaseWindow’
macosx_window.c: In function ‘_glfwPlatformSwapInterval’:
macosx_window.c:1057: warning: passing argument 3 of ‘CGLSetParameter’ from incompatible pointer type
macosx_window.c: In function ‘_glfwMacDWSetWindowSize’:
macosx_window.c:1233: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘SizeWindow’
macosx_window.c: In function ‘_glfwMacDWSetWindowPos’:
macosx_window.c:1242: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘MoveWindow’
macosx_window.c: In function ‘_glfwMacDWIconifyWindow’:
macosx_window.c:1251: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘CollapseWindow’
make[1]: *** [macosx_window.o] Error 1
make: *** [macosx-gcc-library] Error 2

Those are just the last few lines of the command line output, I’ll post more if it’s helpful. Has anyone ever run into this problem before. Any ideas? I’m stumped.

I can’t help you out directly, but you might want to contact the GLFW developers directly about this. I have always found them to be very responsive to my own questions. Visit glfw.sourceforge.net for contact info. The IRC channel for GLFW is a quick and easy way of getting their attention.