PDA

View Full Version : Error when trying to make glfw in OSX Snow Leopard

IYPxtreme
11-25-2009, 08:17 PM
Im trying to install glfw on my macbook, and when I execute make for 'macosx-gcc' target, it starts to compile but eventually spits out this error.

macosx_window.c:952: warning: ‘CGLSetFullScreen’ is deprecated (declared at /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Headers/OpenGL.h:70)
macosx_window.c: In function ‘_glfwPlatformCloseWindow’:
macosx_window.c:977: warning: ‘aglSetDrawable’ is deprecated (declared at /System/Library/Frameworks/AGL.framework/Headers/agl.h:313)
macosx_window.c:993: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘ReleaseWindow’
macosx_window.c: In function ‘_glfwPlatformSwapInterval’:
macosx_window.c:1057: warning: passing argument 3 of ‘CGLSetParameter’ from incompatible pointer type
macosx_window.c: In function ‘_glfwMacDWSetWindowSize’:
macosx_window.c:1233: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘SizeWindow’
macosx_window.c: In function ‘_glfwMacDWSetWindowPos’:
macosx_window.c:1242: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘MoveWindow’
macosx_window.c: In function ‘_glfwMacDWIconifyWindow’:
macosx_window.c:1251: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘CollapseWindow’
make[1]: *** [macosx_window.o] Error 1
make: *** [macosx-gcc-library] Error 2

Those are just the last few lines of the command line output, I'll post more if it's helpful. Has anyone ever run into this problem before. Any ideas? I'm stumped.

StefanG
11-26-2009, 02:42 PM
I can't help you out directly, but you might want to contact the GLFW developers directly about this. I have always found them to be very responsive to my own questions. Visit glfw.sourceforge.net for contact info. The IRC channel for GLFW is a quick and easy way of getting their attention.