Need Help ...HomeWork ...Programming In OpenGl

Hey All…i have a problem to program a code of 2 homework questions…i"am thanking every one helps me…

1’st question :>>

• develop a clock using OpenGl with the following spesifications:

• when the program is run the clock should be drawn inside the window and display the current time with the seconds indicator color changed randomly after each minute.
      (the clock is analog)

and question 2 is: >>

• write a program that reads a set of vertices representing an object from a file, then draw the given object inside the window and consider the following :

• the program should exit if the user presses ‘Q’ key.
    • the program should respond to the mouse ,that when the mouse over the object color should be changed .
    • you need to create menu that contains the following operations(scaling,translation,rotation, and motion) and also attach all previous operation to the following keyboards keys (S,T,R, and M).

Thank you Very much

As others said you in the advanced forum: please make specific questions. You have just past here the wording of your homework, but not a specific question about any OpenGL issue related to that (and no details about the programming language or the platform, by the way).

If you basically have problems just starting to configure the OpenGL environment, or to start to write the OpenGL commands, take a look to the Nehe tutorial:

http://nehe.gamedev.net/lesson.asp?index=01

Nobody will do your homework for you. Stop wasting our time.

i just did’nt learn OpenGl … This Is C++ HomeWork…And the teacher told us this opengl homework … i know it too long but if anyone can help me i"ll thank him alot :S:S …

hey John22 , we have the same homework so if u interest to share help contact me on my mail :
wqf@hotmail.co.uk :slight_smile:

So what’s your question?

Read Jan’s post, then give it a go.

Then, if you have “specific” questions about OpenGL, ask.

Hey All…i have a problem to program a code of 2 homework questions…i"am thanking every one helps me…

1’st question :>>

• develop a clock using OpenGl with the following spesifications:

• when the program is run the clock should be drawn inside the window and display the current time with the seconds indicator color changed randomly after each minute.
    (the clock is analog)

and question 2 is: >>

• write a program that reads a set of vertices representing an object from a file, then draw the given object inside the window and consider the following :
  • the program should exit if the user presses ‘Q’ key.
  • the program should respond to the mouse ,that when the mouse over the object color should be changed .
  • you need to create menu that contains the following operations(scaling,translation,rotation, and motion) and also attach all previous operation to the following keyboards keys (S,T,R, and M).
    help me plz at a s a p…

hey john … i solved this problems if u need help…add me …

police-relax2hotmail.com

police-relax@hotmail.com