Is it possible to display RC in different DC?

my program is a MFC dialog based app,and it has 3 static controls,I use one control’s DC create a RC(RenderContext),so can I display the RC in other 2 controls? For example, I create a RC named RC1 using DC1(static1’s DC),then can I display RC1 in DC2,or DC3?If it is,how to do it?

yes you can, but not at the same time and you’ll have to call setpixelformat on the other DC before the first time you bind the RC to it.

Thanks Knackered,but my problem is not solved.I’m optimizing my program to support multi-card rendering,the way I’m think out is create sperate

RC for every display card,and all RCs init the same environment and load same scene,in

rendering,first use RC1 to render image,then use RC2,use RC1,use RC2,…; I think the method can

let two(or more) display cards working in parallel,so can catch the performance,but the problem

is : my program need to display the rendered image in a windows,but these two(or more) RCs are

created from different Window’s DC(not include display window),so how can I display rendered

image from RC1 or RC2 in a same window,and not affecting the RC1 & RC2’s parallel working?