Accessing matrices

I want to access the builtin uniform matrices (according to the spec I downloaded).

gl_ModelViewProjectionMatrixInverseTranspose

and others

The GLSL Syntax validator says that my shader is fine but when I want to load it, it will not compile but crash my application.

I tried it with RenderMonkey and it doesn’t know the matrix either.

Am I doing something wrong or how can I access this matrix since it would save me some time.

I think that gl_ModelViewProjectionMatrixInverseTranspose and some others are declared in 1.10 spec. Current drivers support only 1.0 GLSL

thanks I oversaw that one.

hmm I hope they will soon support the 1.1 spec.

We have supported 1.10 for a while now. Perhaps you need to upgrade your drivers?

I suppose that I have the latest nvidia drivers installed but I might take a look on that :slight_smile: .

(I know from your site that ATI has support for opengl 2.0 :smiley: )

My fault. I had the same problem as you some time ago but when I try it now it compiles without problem …

NVidia beta drivers 76.41

Where did you get beta 76.41?

On the official site I see 71.89 and on the beta drivers site I see 71.84 but nothing like 76.41 …

Ah okay I found and downloaded them :slight_smile:

Originally posted by powerpad:
[b]Where did you get beta 76.41?

On the official site I see 71.89 and on the beta drivers site I see 71.84 but nothing like 76.41 …[/b]
those are unoffical drivers

You can get them for example on guru3D

Originally posted by powerpad:
nvidia drivers
Oops, somehow I thought you were using ATI, but apparently you didn’t say you did, so I guess I just assumed since similar topics have been here in the past before we had 1.10. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.