GLSLang Designer

Hello, in two or three days i have the program ready for the first beta test. but i need… beta testers
The program now support this features: Texture Targets:
TEXTURE 1D
TEXTURE 2D
TEXTURE 3D
TEXTURE CUBE MAP
all texture targets supports two sources: form files (using OpenIL) (except TEXTURE 3D), and blank RGB/RGBA textures (custom resolution).
All textures are bound to the desired texture unit (TU in the app), and ready to use in the shader.

Support up to seven vp and seven fp for program object.

Support custom uniform variables (on the fly).

Support four standar meshes (plane, sphere, cube and teapot) (it will support custom meshes via a 3dsmax exporter). The meshes have normals and texture coordinates, and the custom meshes can be a tree of sigles meshes.

Support trackball to manipulate the mesh.

I think that this will be enough for the first beta.

If someone could be beta tester, please mail at ffelagund@typhoonlabs.com.

P.D: sorry for the ‘lag’ but i am newby in GUI and Windows Forms programming.
P.D.D: sorry for my bad english

Any plans to support ARB_fp and ARB_vp?

Currently, my card doesn’t support ARB_fragment_program and ARB_vertex_program shaders, only GL2 shaders. (is a 3DLabs card), so i can’t programming anything with that. Maybe, if a new release of my drivers implement these extensions, or if somebody wants to implement an ARB version of mi C++ abstract shader interface, i’ll support it.
I hope that today i finish the beta version. the only thing that rest for implement are the input box for uniform variables…
Here are some recent screenshots. http://www.typhoonlabs.com/~ffelagund

Man I am really impressed … good work

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.