OpenGL for XP

Will OpenGL work for XP???
If so provide a link plz

Yes. I presently work on WindowsXP with openGL and everything is ok. I have only install the recommended files at the same place as you run with Win2K.

Handy

How do I install Opengl? I don’t understand what to do with the exe. Also, the exe I downloaded is for 95 because I can’t find the download for XP. The graphics card is NVIDIA RIVA TNT2 Model 64/MOdel 64 Pro

All I need is a link to the download site because NVIDIA has nothing except for a weird program that contains nothing (it requires you to download opengl and install it to use this program) and simple instructions to install open gl. Nothing complicated, just to get this working.

Thanks.

Microsoft Visual Studio/Platform SDK comes with opengl development libraries. If you do not have the visual studio, try http://www.mingw.org and download a free win32 development kit which also comes with opengl. they all run on windows xp. With MinGW, certain modifications may need to be made for header file names, etc.

Originally posted by Fatherofanime:
[b]How do I install Opengl? I don’t understand what to do with the exe. Also, the exe I downloaded is for 95 because I can’t find the download for XP. The graphics card is NVIDIA RIVA TNT2 Model 64/MOdel 64 Pro

All I need is a link to the download site because NVIDIA has nothing except for a weird program that contains nothing (it requires you to download opengl and install it to use this program) and simple instructions to install open gl. Nothing complicated, just to get this working.

Thanks.[/b]

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.