Linker errors when Compiling in Dev-C++

The errors i’m getting are orruring when compiling a GLUT app. Here’s the errors, has anybody seen them before??

c:\documents and settings\viper\desktop\hw3\hw3.o(.text+0x17):hw3.c: undefined reference to __glutInitWithExit@12' c:\documents and settings\viper\desktop\hw3\hw3.o(.text+0x3b):hw3.c: undefined reference to __glutCreateWindowWithExit@8’
c:\documents and settings\viper\desktop\hw3\hw3.o(.text+0x67):hw3.c: undefined reference to `__glutCreateMenuWithExit@8’

It is entirely possible that I’m losing it, but I seem to remember running into a similar problem because the code I was compiling used a variant from the standard glut… It was under an MS env though.

Did you include glut32.lib on the library includes? And are they the right version?

I have the exact same problem. I’ve put the glut/glu/gl headers in the include directory, I’ve put all the libraries in the lib directory, specifically added each one to the project, and put the 3 dlls in the windows system directory. none of this has gotten rid of the linker errors. Any ideas?

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.