Free screensaver, needs testing

It is strictly for Windows and needs a good graphics card.
Please, tell me what you think.
http://paul.sekatsim.com/space_screensaver.php3

Installed and works OK on my aging PIII 800mhz m/c! Can you ans my question - I’m trying to get Flightgear to run on my m/c, but it crashes out after I have choosen my aircraft and airport. I thought maybe it was because I was unable to run an OpenGL based program, but I assume your screensaver is written in this format - Am I correct? Sorry by the way I’m not a techy so excuse me if I’m writing a load of rubbish. I’ve tried everything I can think of to get this sim to work!

Yes, my screensaver uses OpenGL. Thanks for testing it for me.

I’ve never played Flightgear so I can’t help you out. All I can do is suggest you go to their website and search on the Internet for a solution. You should find that someone else has had the same problem as you.

There’s a new version up on my website. I have added a few things and fixed some problems. The things I have added are screen saver settings, converging lasers, and new camera modes.

If you test the screen saver please post your configuration of your computer.

AMD Duron 950 MHz
GeForce 5200 FX
works fine, but only 25 fps
Suggestion: make smoother angular velocity changes and add some dust into space, so there would be a feeling of flight :wink: Oh, and if you’re not lazy - try to make lasers with glowing effect.

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.