A next generation game development studio

Hello all
I had this statement recently posted on the idevgames.com news page so I am just extending the search…

"I’m looking to form an enthusiastic and dedicated team with a view to creating a mac based professional level game development studio. Although initial screen designs are in progress, the project needs input from experienced programmers and designers.
Initially, I would like to finalise the interface design and pin down exactly what technologies can be used. I know I would like it to be based around OpenGL, but I would also like to make the most of OsXs next gen graphics capabilities.
The goal is to create a powerful, easy to use application which will enable mac users to quickly and easily create 3D games or any other kind of interactive 3D content. (and, if possible, for any platform "

The concept screens are looking great, and if this project ever became a reality it would, without doubt, be the most powerful, intuitive game development studio in existence-on any platform.
PLEASE help me make it a reality. If you’re interested in joining the project, leave a message or mail me.
thanks

[This message has been edited by boxy (edited 01-15-2001).]

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.