PDA

View Full Version : A next generation game development studio

boxy
01-15-2001, 02:43 AM
Hello all
I had this statement recently posted on the idevgames.com news page so I am just extending the search...

"I'm looking to form an enthusiastic and dedicated team with a view to creating a mac based professional level game development studio. Although initial screen designs are in progress, the project needs input from experienced programmers and designers.
Initially, I would like to finalise the interface design and pin down exactly what technologies can be used. I know I would like it to be based around OpenGL, but I would also like to make the most of OsXs next gen graphics capabilities.
The goal is to create a powerful, easy to use application which will enable mac users to quickly and easily create 3D games or any other kind of interactive 3D content. (and, if possible, for any platform http://www.opengl.org/discussion_boards/ubb/smile.gif"

The concept screens are looking great, and if this project ever became a reality it would, without doubt, be the most powerful, intuitive game development studio in existence-on any platform.
PLEASE help me make it a reality. If you're interested in joining the project, leave a message or mail me.
thanks

[This message has been edited by boxy (edited 01-15-2001).]