OpenGL,Codewarroir, Mac OSX

I’m trying to create/build a C/OpenGL project using Codewarrior 7.0 with Mac OSX.
All of the sample code that I can find from Apple uses Projectbuilder. I’ve tried converting an older project built with Codewarrior 6.0 on OS 9.2, but it doesn’t work.

Originally posted by kcollins@mbhs.edu:
I’m trying to create/build a C/OpenGL project using Codewarrior 7.0 with Mac OSX.
All of the sample code that I can find from Apple uses Projectbuilder. I’ve tried converting an older project built with Codewarrior 6.0 on OS 9.2, but it doesn’t work.

Actually, it is easy to port any sample code into you environment. First, you must be sure that you have setup a right evironment for c/c++. That is your c code can run before you add OpenGL code. For this purpose, you need to edit asscess path and add MSL into you access path. depend on your target (carbon or coca etc)

Second. Add OpenGL libiaries to you project. be sure to select a right libiary that compatiable with you target. edit the access path again. add the OpenGL headers file into access path. the headers file usually in a subdirectory where you install openGL sdk.

Good luck !

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.