New opengl on linux

Sorry for my quenstion,it seem to easy and easy.

I want to use Opengl libary on kdevelopemt,but I don’t know how to setup and if I have a new library how I should to do.

regard,
Amstel

I have wrote a few programs under the kdevelopement, I know that there is built in support for OpenGL. Just go into the setup for your project and add the GL library’s.
opengl, glu, glut to the linker.

You should be able to find examples on the the kde dev web site, also the trolltech web site.

Originally posted by amstel:
[b]Sorry for my quenstion,it seem to easy and easy.

I want to use Opengl libary on kdevelopemt,but I don’t know how to setup and if I have a new library how I should to do.

regard,
Amstel[/b]

Thank so much,but I don’t know where the place I have to add those library.Would you mind if you give me more details. In addition,if I have a new libary and I want to add one to the linux system, as in Windows I place one dll file in “c:/windows/system”,then in the case of Linux I want to do so too. Thanks in advance.

have a look here. there’s the entire manual and stuff, so i am sure it’ll tell you how to do it all… i remember setting it up myself, alas my linux box is at home, and i cannot recall how i did it off by heart…

good luck
http://fara.cs.uni-potsdam.de/~smeier/www/

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.