How to run opengl program on magic linux

I am a opengl beginner, and want to know how to program with opengl on magiclinux,

Originally posted by yishuihan:
I am a opengl beginner, and want to know how to program with opengl on magiclinux,
I don’t know much about magic linux but perhaps you should rephrase your question and give us more information about your specific problem.
I am not sure if you are looking for tutorials, compilers, IDEs, etc. or if you are having problems getting OpenGL support working for your X server. If it is the latter it would help if you tell us what graphics card you use. And what errors you get, if any.

sorry,I have just forgot to set out my problems that I come up against when I compile my opengl program on linux,because there are too many errors and warnings ,which shows many opengl functions undefined and undeclared,before this,I have installed GLUT for my linux;I will plaster the detailed bill of compiling process later;the magic linux is our local edition of RedHatLinux.

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.