Refresh not normal

Hi iam the former hellox… my problem persists… ive created a ONE texture background… made an object move in 2D and the movement is poor… it has crashes. My previous version had a lot of textures creating the background and i thought that the poor movement would be because of that… but it wasn’t… it actually has crashes because i ask it to draw the background every cicle. This does not happen in Windows… i think ill give up for Linux… if anyone knows the cause for this, please reply.

JML

Sorry I have not had time to really dig into your code.

But code that work well with windoz may not work well on linux.

In order for the program to run correctly with the same effects, you may need to rethink how you are drawing the objects.

Originally posted by dögun:
[b]Hi iam the former hellox… my problem persists… ive created a ONE texture background… made an object move in 2D and the movement is poor… it has crashes. My previous version had a lot of textures creating the background and i thought that the poor movement would be because of that… but it wasn’t… it actually has crashes because i ask it to draw the background every cicle. This does not happen in Windows… i think ill give up for Linux… if anyone knows the cause for this, please reply.

JML[/b]

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.