Semi-related to Linux, a port of the gtkgl to win32

http://members.aol.com/suboner/code/Gtk/

You can now make an GTK+ and OpenGL application that is portable between Linux/X and windows, I have not tested this on all hardware, so there may be some issues to resolve that is what the source is for

Oops, supposedly the one in the CVS tree is finally working, I checked on it a couple of months back and they said it was broken… any way its probably better to go get it, I’ll probably download it and try compiling it and see if it works, and make it instead of mine available on my site…

Ok, I varified it, the one available from the CVS works and works better then my hack, since I could not find any web sites with this version of GtkGL with the code necesary for Win32 developement, I have compiled into a DLL and lib and zipped the code from the CVS repository and put it on my site, for those interested in cross platform developement of OpenGL and are looking for something beyond GLUT, this is a good option.

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.