Plib help.

I’ve been using the wonderful Plib under Linux for a while now. However I’ve got to the point where I want to port my apps, to show off to my backward friends, who only have M$ windowz.

Does anyone have it compiled under windowz? Or possible a borland make/project file? I’m using the new freeware version of borland builder.

Thanks in advance,

Arthur

I am student who tried to port OpenGL code to Win32. It was terrible. You may look into the error message of MS’s compiler without understanding. I suggest not to port

If you are interested in 3D Math visualization , visit my projects : http://sourceforge.net/projects/mathdev/

i have compiled plib under Windows and it works fine ! I used VC++ 6 and nothing bad happened.
then link it with the neww plib libraries, you’ll then be ready to use your programm on both Linux and Windows !

by the way (i don’t use plib anymore, but…), do you use the display list or not ? because i wanted to use them with plib, but it didn’t worked ! I’d have to take all datas and make my own function !
how do you find that ?

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.