Colors stretch to bottom left corner?

Here is my problem. Anything that is 3-d streches to the bottom left hand corner of the screen.
Screenshot of what I am talking about

Please help!

untoxik@yahoo.com

Originally posted by untoxik:
[b]Here is my problem. Anything that is 3-d streches to the bottom left hand corner of the screen.
Screenshot of what I am talking about

Please help!

untoxik@yahoo.com [/b]

Can you give some more information?
Are you running a program you coded yourself?
If so what exactly does your program?
What graphics card do you use?
And what drivers?

It is code I wrote myself just to draw something that looks kinda like a molecule. I know the code works. It runs on every machine I run it on except mine. I am running Red Hat 7.2 and have a Voodoo 5. Using default voodoo 5 drivers that came with redhat. Any 3d program that I run will stretch to the bottom left corner.

If you installed it correctly is it probably a driver bug. Run up2date and if still no luck search the net for updated drivers. If this fail is it not much you can do except get the sources and hack the drivers yourself. You can also check that the bug is not just for this particular desktop setup.

My guess is that X and OpenGL is not syncronized correct. You can try to add some glXWaitX and perhaps some calls to glFinish.

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.